Friday, September 30, 2011

Sunshine & Puppies


First I would like to start this post by saying, I am a SUCKER for abandoned animals... strays of any kind. Anyone who would flat out abandon an animal does not sit high in my book....and that's all I'll say about that.

SO....

I was sitting at work this morning when my husband calls. "Do you want a dog?" he asks.... Turns out someone dumped two pups on his co-worker last week. The co-worker brought them in to Wayne's shop to try and find them a home. Looks like the female found a home but the male might still be available.

And then, Wayne sent me the picture, and my little heart melted....


 
 
Half Yorkie, Half Shih tzu
The male is the all blonde one.

I am already in love with him... I know we shouldn't but I want to take him home with me! Wayne will find out around noon if he's ours!

 I'm going to give it a shot. If he doesn't get along with our two dogs, then I know without a doubt I can find him a good home. Isn't he adorable?!?

KBR

No comments:

Post a Comment