Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sunshine & Babies


I haven't had the opportunity to experience the joy of birth ( with the exception of my own, lol) , but a few of my friends have.

Last year my best friend Brittnee gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Allison Aleigh. On a proud side note, I'd like to mention I'm the god-mother :)   Here are a few of my favorite pics of her.


 
I'm very excited to announce that my dear friend, Emily Murillo is set to be induced today. Against many grumbles of protest, they have kept the baby's gender a secret. I can't wait to get the call to come see momma and baby at the hospital and find out what they had!

I'll try and post a picture of baby Sophia or Diego as soon as I get a chance.
Please keep them in your prayers for a safe delivery and a healthy newborn!

Happy life!
~KBR 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment