Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sunshine & Sunglasses


So, we're getting closer to vacation time! Only 2 weeks left!

Since we're going to be surrounded by all that sunshine, we are definitely going to invest in a pair of sunglasses.

Wayne has a pair of Ray Bans picked out. They are a little on the expensive side, but they are suppose to last a long time, and he's a pro at taking care of  things. I on the other hand, am not.  The most I would spend would be 25 bucks, since I guarentee, they will be lost, stolen or broken within 2 weeks!

Searching online has turned up some pretty interesting sunglasses. In fact, they are quite hideious. I thought you might share my amusement. Enjoy!

Ugly Sunglasses # 1
These just look completely upside down to me! I'm sure someone likes them. I'm not one of them!

Ugly Sunglasses # 2

Yes.. I'm sorry but these will never be in style with the exception of Easter MAYBE...

Ugly Sunglasses #3
Really Adam? haha

Ugly Sunglasses # 4


Wayne is particularly repulsed by these "bug eyed" glasses. I agree these particular ones are a bit too large!

Ugly Sunglasses # 5

???????? I'm speechless on this one!

Ugly Sunglasses #6

How can she even see out of these?

Ugly Sunglasses #7
hahahahahahaha

Ugly Sunglasses # 8


Yes, these actually go over your head... wow

Ugly Sunglasses #9
The things people wear!

Ugly Sunglasses # 10



Peekaboo anyone!?

Ugly Sunglasses # 11
I guess he doesn't want to see the "whole" picture....

Ugly Sunglasses # 12

Fringe? Maybe. Wood? Sure! but LACE? It's like panty vision!

Hope you laughed as much as I did!

KBR


2 comments: