Monday, September 26, 2011

Sunshine & Happy Weekends


I had a great time this weekend. I packed up my Yorkie and we headed for Eureka Springs. Met mom, dad and my big brother, Rocky 2 at a little chinese resturant for dinner. Afterwards, I was able to show dad his political blog and give him his business cards. He was really excited and loved everything about it.  (whew!)   We regrouped Saturday with breakfast at MudStreet Cafe, and light shopping at Romancing the Stone.

This trip was the first time I'd seen Dad's Collie since we first brought her home at 5 weeks old. She's HUGE. Even though she's at that gangly age and her coat hasn't come in, she is still beautiful, and sweet as all get out.
Here is Dad's Collie, Sable, Along with their other two dogs mocha (the black one) and Gracie Lou Lou the (black and white one) The Yorkie is mine of course.
And my Yorkie, Baby

 
 
After spending a little more time with my parents, I headed back home. Wayne had the opportunity to have a "guys night" so I took off with my bestie Brittnee. We did a little shopping and then went for drinks at McB's bar in Rogers, AR. They happened to be hosting Rogers 10 year high school reunion for the graduating class of 2001. We thought it would be fun to "crash" it so to speak, so we grabbed some nametags and came up with faux names. Britt was Jezabel and I was Gypsy. (haha) We had a great time, then wrapped up the evening with breakfast at Waffle house.

Sunday was lazy for the most part. Wayne and I ended up renting the move Bridesmaids. It is absolutly hilarious. If you haven't seen it - rent it! Laugh out loud funny and clean for the most part. No nudity, just mild cussing and suggestive behavior. It might even earn a spot in my top 5 movies of all time!

My current but ever changing top 5 movies would be:

1. Date night

2. How to train your dragon. ( I"m a sucker for kids movies)

3. The Blind Side

4. Avatar

5. Bridesmaids

What are your favorite movies right now?

~KBR

1 comment:

  1. I love you, but your taste in movies is somewhat atrocious. Just sayin' ;)

    ReplyDelete