Monday, September 12, 2011

Sunshine & Weekends

Monday is here again, following another wonderful weekend.

It started out slow, Wayne and I ordered pizza Friday night from Mellow Mushroom in Rogers (if you haven't tried Mellow Mushroom, you're in for a treat) Afterwards we combined our efforts and baked my birthday cake.
After making the cake, I kicked myself for not taking step by step pictures of the process. I thought it would be a fun blog idea to show my readers how to make a homemade Tres Leche Cake (Three Milk Cake)
But no worries! We are having a family dinner next Monday night, and have decided to make another one!

Saturday, I did a bit of shopping and had my "surprise" birthday dinner with friends and family at Hammontrees Gourmet Grilled Cheese in Fayetteville. Amazing food, if you haven't tried it, you are missing out! It was great seeing everyone.

Sunday was pretty lazy. I think we watched around 10 episodes of King of the Hill... which always makes for a great day in my book.

And without further adieu, I present my delicious tres leche cake!

Happy Monday Everyone!
~KBR

No comments:

Post a Comment