Friday, September 23, 2011

Sunshine & Randomness...


Warning: The following post is Random. Please use caution when reading this post.
This weekend I'm going to Eureka to visit my parents.  I can't wait to give dad his surprise business cards I ordered for him. He's also never seen his political blog, so I'm excited to show him. (If you didn't know, I started a political blog for my father, it's great and I hope you check it out sometime - http://www.rockywhitely.blogspot.com/ ) I just hope I can find a spot with wifi... My parents haven't quite caught up to the digital age, and don't own a computer, let alone have internet service, so we'll be brining our laptop and will be hunting for internet connection. SO... If you know of any wifi spots in Eureka Springs, hit me up!

Three weeks left till we are in the Virgin Islands! I can't wait. My parents already have 2 grown dogs and a new collie puppy, but have agreed to doggie sit my Yorkie, and I'm hoping Katie (sis-n-law) will agree to watch Hugh, our Corgi. That leaves my best friend brittney to watch the cats. Sounds like a decent plan to me.

You know... Wayne and I haven't done much outside this summer, so we are in huge need for summer clothes for our vacation! The problem is, all the deparment stores have their fall line out now. I have no idea where to even look for summer clothes with the exception of online, and I don't know about you but I hate ordering online. You never know how it's going to fit or if it will even look good on you! Then you have to go to the trouble of mailing it back and making sure it gets refunded to your debit/credit card... maybe i'm just lazy, but it seems like a lot more trouble than it's worth.

Readers! I need some help! I need a wifi spot in Eureka Springs, Ar - AND Do you know of anywhere that still has some cute summer things for sale? Wayne and I will do our best to hunt around on Saturday, but it would be nice to know where to go so we don't spend too much time wandering from store to store. Well.. thanks for reading this super random post! I guess you can't have structure all the time right?

Well, It's been a wonderful Friday so far, and I hope the weekend continues on the same track! Be safe this weekend, have fun and just remember to always be true to you!
xoxo
KBR

5 comments:

  1. Most stores have all of their summer clothes on clearance, which can be a good thing! It's pretty much slim pickins though. Cato is pretty good, as you know. I don't know about women's clothing, but I know Dillards has a lot of men's clothing on clearance (65% off). I also don't know this for sure, but I've heard rumors that dillards is having an extra percentage off their clearance next week (it's usually an extra 30%).

    As far as Eureka wifi goes, most hotels will have it, so you could sit in the parking lot. Also, I would try a cafe. Happy Hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks Katie! I don't think you'll have a repeat disaster like last time - I think Baby was the main problem.

    If you're sure you don't mind, I would love for you to watch huge!

    Mason will get his "Perry" Back! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I mean *hugh, not huge. LOL at myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah, I had to backspace because I wrote Huge too =P
    I don't mind at all! I know the environment was new for Baby, so I think that was the issue. Wasn't a big deal though =P
    And yay! Perry!

    ReplyDelete