Friday, September 9, 2011

Sunshine & Reading


I recently rekindled my love of reading, and it actually started with the Twilight Series
I was so enamored with the series, that I hunted and hunted for a similar tale.
I finally discovered a website called Goodreads
I joined right away and was overjoyed with recommendations galore!
I started reading so much, my husband bought me a Kindle for Christmas!

My "to read" pile is now as high as the sky, but I'm loving every minute of it!
 
I even created a book club, Five Star Series - I'd love for you to join!
What is your favorite book, series or author?
My current favorite is the Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovich.

The movie which is based off the first book is coming out next year, "One for the Money" with Katherine Heigl as the main character! Can't wait!

Happy Reading!
~KBR

3 comments:

  1. Harlan Coben and Dean Koontz are two of my favorite authors. If you haven't already you should check them out! Start off with No Second Chance by Harlan Coben and False Memory by Dean Koontz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment. I will have to check out both of those Authors. I've heard lots of good things about Dean Koontz!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to get you to read some koontz for three years, biscuit! :)

    ReplyDelete