Monday, October 3, 2011

Sunshine & Sully!

Well after much debate, we finally decided on a name for the abandoned puppy we took in.

Sullivan - but Sully for short!

 After picking him up from the shop on Friday, I made a trip to Petsmart to get him a collar, bed, puppy food and some toys! He does great in the car and he let me hold him the entire time we were in Petsmart. He's such a good boy, AND he is really fitting in great at home. I had anticipated a little uneasiness from our other two dogs, but they seem to be accepting him just fine! We might even have a new "alpha" dog in the house...lol that little one whips them into shape and keeps them on their toes.

Wayne dropped him off at the vet today for an exam and initial round of puppy shots/flea treatment. Poor guy - I'll have to come up with a yummy treat when I pick him up since Vet appointments are tough!
: )
 
 
Here are a couple of cute pics I've taken of him. Sorry I don't have more to blog about today, just wanted to give a quick update. Nothing new over the weekend really.





Hope everyone has a great day!
KBR

1 comment: