Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sunshine & Flight Attendents



I know I've touched on sitcoms already, but I watched a new one last night that deserves a shout out and a spot on your DVR.
Pan AM


In Pan Am, the new prime-time American TV drama series, four azure-clad stewardesses stride confidently through an airport lounge en route to their plane. Their hips sway in motion, their blue handbags are clamped to their perfect hips, their white-gloved hands are angled just so. A little girl watches through a window with an awestruck gaze that guarantees a lifetime of body dysmorphia, while one of the stewardesses looks back as her with a kindly gesture. (description provided by The Independent)

Wayne and I were glued to the T.V.  : )

I'm really excited to see how they develop the charters/plot line. It's got a great start so far with lots of mini stories hidden within. It's earned 5 stars in our opinion. Can't wait until next Sunday!

KBR
 

No comments:

Post a Comment