Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sunshine & Buckets


Turning 27 has caused me to reflect on my life, ponder the things I've accomplished and things I still wish to do.
Some call this a bucket list. A grand list of anything and everything you want to see, do or experience before you "kick the bucket" so to speak...


Here are a few of mine, enjoy!

1. Have a baby and be a stay at home mom until he/she goes to school
2. TRAVEL.. I'd like to at least visit Ireland, Greece, Egypt, Italy, Australia and other tropical places.
3. Manage my own business
4. Lose extra weight and actually KEEP it off
5. Did I mention Travel?
6. Go to outer space and experience zero gravity
7. Own and raise a Fennec Fox
8. Write a book
9. Learn how to sew
10. Take a pottery class
11. Find a way to help the homeless (animals and people)
12. Go on a missions trip
13. Take a hot air balloon ride
14. Spend a weekend in Vegas!
15. Sleep in a castle
16. Put a pair of my shoes in a shoe tree
17. Fly first class at least once
18. Go para sailing
19. Attend a ball
20. Shower in a waterfall
21. Milk a cow
22. See the "Wonders of the World"
23. Finish my college degree
24. Spend a night in a haunted house
25. And last and probably most important- Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary with the love of my life, Wayne.
: )



What's on your bucket list?
KBR

No comments:

Post a Comment