Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sunshine & Best Friends


Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints on your heart...Elenor Roosevelt

This is a post dedicated to the true and wonderful friends in my life.

1. Wayne - My Husband and Best Friend! He's seen me through a lot of things, especially a long stint in the hospital last year. He's my rock and my lover. I know without a doubt I can always count on him to make me smile and keep me focused. I'll follow you to the end of the world baby. Love you so much!

2. Brittnee - My crazy girlfriend and mother of my God-Daughter! She's the best thing that's happened to me aside from Wayne! She's always there if I need to talk. She has a tendency of showing up unannounced to help me clean my house. It's the little things in life that really count, and she is famous for them. I love you Britt.

3. Topher - Topher is probably my longest friend (he and courtney bouly compete for longest bff title!) and the only rock star friend I have! We met each other when we were just kids. I think we both had a mild crush on each other at some point but whoa... totally grew out of that. He's just like a brother to me and I  would do anything for this boy. We can go months without talking and pick it all back up with one phone call. Love you Topher!

4. Courtney - My other longest Friend is Twinkles as I like to call her! We've had so many fun adventures together that I can't keep track of them all. She's always been by my side, helped me through tough situations and was always a shoulder to cry on if my current crush didn't like me. haha. I think some of my best memories are with this chick. We've had a few rough patches, but in my experience, it's made our friendship stronger and I'm so lucky to call Courtney my best friend. Love you Twinks!


I love all of you! Thanks for being you and for loving me for me

"A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget..."

: )

~KBR

2 comments:

  1. I love you Kell! You are so sweet, and I'm so blessed to call you one of my best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe I love you too girl! I'm really glad you are a part of my life!!! Wouldn't want it any other way!

    ReplyDelete