Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sunshine & New Beginnings!

Today I'm launching the birth of my blog - SOS (Spot of Sunshine)

This blog is dedicated to new beginnings and celebration of life, love and all the adventures that go along with it.

I haven't had a true blog before, so this should be interesting to say the least.  And speaking of births, I happen to be celebrating my 27th today. Go me! I think we'll postpone the celebration until this weekend. My husband is throwing me a surprise birthday dinner. : )

I'm really looking forward to this whole world of blogging. Maybe I'll even have regular followers!

To all of you out there in cyber world. I hope you get a Spot of Sunshine today!

~KBR





2 comments:

  1. You are a spot of sunshine in my life! :) Happy birthday dear and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe you are a spot of sunshine in my life too Court!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete