Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sunshine & Dreams

SOS Post 2
I remember watching princess movies when I was young, going to dance class, trying on mom's makeup. At that time in my life, my dream was to be a ballerina! Demi Plia's, Pirouettes and side kicks.

After my dance phase, I moved on to animals... I have such a soft spot in my heart for animals of all kinds. I remember raising kittens, baby birds even rabbits that had been abandoned. My childhood home was somewhat in the woods, yet very close to town, so there were lots of rescue opportunities! At this time in my life, I wanted to be a Veterinarian.


Then came the teenage phase... Dancing in my bedroom in nothing but my undies... singing and laughing and having fun with my girlfriends. I was even part of a trio that led praise and worship at my youth group. At this point in my life, can you guess? I wanted to be a singer.  

 I'm now 27, have been married a little over two years and I have a new mission in life. I want to be a mom.

Wayne took out an insurance policy last month that will cover us when the time comes, so we'll officially start trying next month!




Keep dreaming !
~KBR

No comments:

Post a Comment